Which album do you like more?

• Pearl Jam's Ten album

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Nirvana's Nevermind album

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
I thought it was just me with Eddie Vedder's vocals, but reading through this thread I can see a lot of people aren't too keen on Pearl Jam because of him. For years I could not listen to them. But that has changed. I started listening to a different radio station a couple of years ago and they play a lot of PJ tracks, and I have become a fan. I have still voted for 'Nevermind' though, because, for me, it was one of the stand-out albums of the '90s.

ecisgod

Reaction score
Ten for me in a landslide.

As for the fans that don't like Pearl Jam **** off! :oyea: Just kidding. I have a really close friend that I have generally the same interest in music but he can't stand PJ or more specifically Vedder's voice.

To each his own...But, I have seen Pearl Jam live many, many times. My opinion of a band is very largely related to their live performances and PJ is one of the best shows period. :bow:

Cheers...

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Ten for me in a landslide.

As for the fans that don't like Pearl Jam **** off! :oyea: Just kidding. I have a really close friend that I have generally the same interest in music but he can't stand PJ or more specifically Vedder's voice.

To each his own...But, I have seen Pearl Jam live many, many times. My opinion of a band is very largely related to their live performances and PJ is one of the best shows period. :bow:

Cheers...

I would love to see Pearl Jam live!

Pearl Jam & Queens of the Stone Age would be the best concert ever.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.