Need Help i'm searching for 3 Songs

Sid

Reaction score
I've got News !

I've got the Title ! But still not the Band !

First : Make Believe .
Second : Never Break Me .
Third : Stop The Show .

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That's half the battle right there.:D

Sid

Reaction score
Lord Grendel :
That's half the battle right there.

What ?

Well , i've got the song , very good track listen it , and please , tell me who's that Rare Band !

Attachments

• 12 Never Break Me.mp3
    5.5 MB · Views: 6

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Sorry Sid I can't help you, I played it and it just doesn't ring a bell with me...:think:

Maybe someone else will have better luck, or have you tried asking Vanderslice for the songs name? I don't see why he wouldn't tell anyone who was curious.

Sid

Reaction score
Thanks man , i think this is a really really rare Band ! Or may be a OST . Well i will keep goin to search .

About Vanderslice , i better searching by my self .

;)

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score
All Music Guide lists 601 occurrences of recordings of songs named "Make Believe." Kind of hard to wade through a list like that.

They show only two occurrences of songs named "Never Break Me" - but when I click on the results it only shows one - by a band called Reducers SF on an album called Raise Your Hackles.

And they show 16 occurrences of songs called "Stop the Show" - among them are recordings by The Alchemist, Asosa, Built to Spill, Doctor Squid, Herva, Jacked, Jigsaw, Scythian, The Shake, and Stat Quo.

That's all I can do.

tvb60

Reaction score
it kind of sounds like one of the singers that were in rainbow.try looking for maybe solo songs by joe lynn turner.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online