Need help identifying a song

Galo

Reaction score
Hi there, I need a little help from you. I've got a recording of an orchestral song and I was told that it is a cover of some older (70s) pop music hit. Do any of you know the song's name?

Thanks

Frog

Reaction score
If only there were a word, I'm at a loss...

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Galo, have you got an app on any device at home that can tell you this piece of music, my Daughter points her phone at the TV or car stereo and the song is identified. Is it The George Baker Selection or those 70s mfp albums that once filled the shelves of every Oxfam shop?

Galo

Reaction score
Galo, have you got an app on any device at home that can tell you this piece of music, my Daughter points her phone at the TV or car stereo and the song is identified. Is it The George Baker Selection or those 70s mfp albums that once filled the shelves of every Oxfam shop?

No App is able to ID it sunce it's not an original recording from studio. Shazam and SoundHound failed. My hope is someone who knows the tune. It should be easy. I remembered I heard that tune years ago on YouTube, maybe on a 70s hits playlist. I'm pretty sure it's by a group (maile voice)

Walden

Reaction score
Hi there, I need a little help from you. I've got a recording of an orchestral song and I was told that it is a cover of some older (70s) pop music hit. Do any of you know the song's name?

Thanks

Could it be "Rosanna" by Toto?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online