Nazareth - Loud 'n' Proud (1973)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Re: Nazareth - Loud 'n' Proud(1973)

I love this album, definitely in my top 3 Nazareth records. This era of theirs (Razamanaz, L-n-P, Rampant, Hair Of The Dog) is my favorite era.

Yep, those are all great albums ..I'd add the S/T, Expect No Mercy and even Playin' the Game & No Mean City ( though to a lesser extent ) to your list Cousin. :grinthumb

Last edited:

CLASIKROKR

Reaction score
Nazareth holds a special place in my heart!! My first "Rock Concert" was Nazareth, in Ft. Wayne, Indiana 1977. I was in the 10th grade at high school. I do agree that the songs that I like (I really like ) and the ones that I don't, I really hate!
I do like this one!!

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
Re: Nazareth - Loud 'n' Proud(1973)

Yep, those are all great albums ..I'd add the S/T, Expect No Mercy and even Playin' the Game & No Mean City ( though to a lesser extent ) to your list Cousin. :grinthumb

can't argue with those, Wolf! :cheers2

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Got to play the album LoudnProud again . Sorry Joe....but I really cant fault in it at all.It lives up to its title, track by track its......real CLASSIC ROCK at its best!!.Great tunes,musicianship etc....inspired cover versions etc. It had me boogieing and tapping my feet
I rate it a good 8 out of 10......my second favourite Nazareth album just behind Razamanaz. I have a handful of NAZARETH albums all good stuff but once owned " Malice in Wonderland" Lp and disowned it after just one play

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online