Name this song....please :)

Tripwire

Reaction score
I have searched far and wide nothing, i have search for the lyrics nothing maybe you guys can help ?.I have uploaded a sample for you to hear Great forum!!!

DivShare File - Sample.mp3

PS: If you know of other bands with the same sound, 2 or 4 bar synth/piano loops with those nasty guitar stabs id also like to look them up.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
This is an interesting song. I have never heard it before. the style(s) sound like a mesh of about 3 or 4 different genres of music kind of thrown together. My first guess would be that this is a demo tape by some unknown band. Just a guess though.

Perhaps someone here can be more useful than me

Tripwire

Reaction score
Thanks for giving it a crack, its not a demo as it was of a rock mixtape....100% records person who made the tape is not giving up names.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Ahh ok, that makes sense then. like I said, it sounded like a few different genres put together. If someone sliced and spliced, then I guess I was right and didn't even know it.

Sorry man.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I couldn't get it either..:confused: It's sounds like something a 80's movie would use..

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Wow, Totally 80's!! I couldn't get it either. Sorry. I thought I knew my 1980's music but that one's beyond me.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I can't say who that is...but if you want recommendations I'd say Boston and Foreigner would be right up your alley (if you don't already listen to them) :grinthumb

Julie

Reaction score
I can't access the sample, it says "this user has not yet confirmed his/her account" or something..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online