Mylène Farmer

b.o.b.

Reaction score
Seeing that she is totally unknown on this forum I decided to introduce you to this fine lady:

Mylène Farmer

Mylne+Farmer++by+Claude+Gassian.png

http://www.mylene.net/

I hope some of you will enjoy her music especially if you will have the patience to watch her epic videos.

Mylène Farmer is a Canadian-born French singer, songwriter, occasional actress and author. She has sold more than 25 million records and is among the most successful recording artists of all time in France. She gained fame with songs featuring shocking yet poetic lyrics, and explicit music videos.

Cendres de Lune (Ash Moon) 1986
Cendres_de_lune.jpg

"Libertine" 1986
It was particularly known for its huge music video, produced as a film and which contains explicit sexual and violent scenes. It met success on the French chart, becoming thus Farmer's first big hit.

Ainsi soit je... ("so be it" or "amen") 1988
Ainsi_soit_je.jpg

"Pourvu qu'elles soient douces" ("Let's Hope They Are Soft") is the third single from her second studio album Ainsi soit je... ("So Be I..."), it was released in 1988. Very provocative, the song deals with sodomy and enjoys a very long music video which contains sexual and violent scenes. It achieved a great success in France, becoming Farmer's first number-one hit.

L'Autre... (The other) 1991
Lautre.jpg

"Désenchantée" ( "Disenchanted") is considered her biggest success.

Anamorphosée 1995
Anamorphosee.jpg

California

Comme j'ai mal ("How Much I Suffer")

Last edited:

Minlinks1

Reaction score
She used to turn the heads of every men speaking french..:) and maybe still, i don't know..:) she was extremely famous for her behaviours ways, for her special beauty, for her voice and her body language..
Maybe for her lyrics too..don't know

She has been the mentor of a girl called Alyzée, an other beauty french singer

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Staff online

Members online