My Top 25 Metal tunes of All-Time

rtbuck

Reaction score
I had a lot of fun with the metal scene in the 80's & there are so many great metal tunes out there...but here's my Top 25 of all-time:

1) Seek & Destroy by Metallica

2) Parasite by Kiss

3) Ace of Spades by Motorhead

4) Hell Bent for Leather by Judas Priest

5) Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden

6) Animal(**** like a Beast) by WASP

7) Bark at the Moon by Ozzy Osbourne

8) Man of the Silver Mountain by Rainbow

9) Cities on Flame by Blue Oyster Cult

10) You Can't Stop Rock & Roll by Twisted Sister

11) Shout at the Devil by Motley Crue

12) Among the Living by Anthrax

13) Sin City by AC/DC

14) Peace Sells but Who's Buying by Megadeth

15) War Pigs by Black Sabbath

16) Master of the Puppets by Metallica

17) The Trooper by Iron Maiden

18) Holy Diver by Dio

19) Living After Midnight by Judas Priest

20) Eat the Rich by Krokus

21) Welcome Home by King Diamond

22) Highway Star by Deep Purple

23) Fast as a Shark by Accept

24) Beast & the Harlot by Avenge Sevenfold

25) Teacher's Pet by Venom

Reaction score
No Saxon?

You're coming up with some great lists today, mine would have more saxon, more priest, less metallica lol, oh, and maybe some Diamond Head

Reaction score
I like Saxon especially the Denim & Leather album

yep, I have their discography, I don't really listen to it much any more, but they are a pretty cool band, I really like "Princess of the Night"
I cover Denim and Leather in bands if they want to do the "hard rock" thing, never had one of those bands work out, but hey, we played the song:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I see you are busy today Bucky, I can't do it buddy, I have too many songs I like to break it down into a list.

Eberg, I have all of Saxon's albums, and if you haven't played their last two you should, they are a throwback to the glory days of the band.

Diamond Head, nice to see another fan but I only have Lightning to the Nations, I think it's their best recording.

Reaction score
I see you are busy today Bucky, I can't do it buddy, I have too many songs I like to break it down into a list.

Eberg, I have all of Saxon's albums, and if you haven't played their last two you should, they are a throwback to the glory days of the band.

Diamond Head, nice to see another fan but I only have Lightning to the Nations, I think it's their best recording.

Yeah, I'm sure I've listened to the last two, probably after my taste changed a bit, I used to be a classic metal head, well, a nice mix of classic metal and punk, my life was ruled by ramones and maidens in seventh and eighth grade:heheh: I believe the album, Strong Arm Of the Law, also influenced me quite a bit lol, good and bad thing......
I only have a handful of songs From Diamond Head, I'm not even sure what albums they are from, I'd have to go back into my itunes on my other computer to find my favorite, I'll do it sometime if I remember though:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice list, Bucky. I would have a hard time making a list like this, because as soon as I had the list done, I would find another song I want on the list.

I would replace at least one of your Iron Maiden songs with "Hallowed Be Thy Name", then put "Run to the Hills" a close second behind it :D "War Pigs" would rank high on my list along with "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath". Somewhere in my list I would add "Angel of Death" by Slayer.

It would be a tough list to make, and would probably change tomorrow, after I had time to go back and rethink the list.

Blitzy

Reaction score
I have every song on your list on my iPod. xD

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online