Muse - Black Holes and Revelations (2006)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Re: Muse ~ Black Holes and Revelations

And 'Soldier's Poem's - That's what I'm envisaging. I'm really not a fan of songs like this, they're ok but more often than not I have to hit the skip button when they come on.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Muse ~ Black Holes and Revelations

I like songs like that....but an entire album of them is a bit much. It sounds like it'd be much too flat for a Muse album.

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
I've been meaning to listen to this album for a long time now. Finally got around to it. Brilliant album. My fav ( so far ) has got to be City of Delusion. I especially love the trumpet in that song.

Great album and great review!!

Eoin Koenig

Reaction score
Good album. The guitars on SMBH have been as catchy as they were the past 6 years. Time flies:)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Hey, I never saw this. Awesome! This is the BEST Muse album for me so far. I had originally liked The Resistance because that was really my first in-depth exposure to these guys, but as time has progressed I learned I enjoyed this one a lot more. I like their more spunky style as opposed to the classically influenced material on The Resistance. I have this app on my iPad called "Planetary" where you can listen to your music with a spacey backdrop and rotating galaxies and stuff, and their music goes perfect with it.

Though it's a little mainstream I've always considered Knights of Cydonia my favorite. It's like an epic war song or something, and always gets me pumped! I also love Assassin, Glorious and Starlight. The whole album kicks booty though! :grinthumb:bow:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
That app sounds good, & yes Muse's music would go perfectly with it :grinthumb

Do you have all their albums now Jen?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online