Mumford & Sons (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Mumford & Sons

I thought Mumford & Sons did a great job at the Grammys. They looked like they were having such a good time. The Avette Brothers were also really good too. Bob on the other hand though?.....Well.....he's a legend at least. :heheh:

One of my friends was telling me yesterday "Oh hey that band Mumford something played at the Grammys with some old guy."

Nice too see one of the most important and iconic people in music has been reduced to "some old guy". :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I thought they did pretty well, and I also love the fact that Dylan still got up there after all these years. He's got a lot of courage to do that, and he goes way up in my books because of that.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Well Zimmy's been doing it for most of his life so I'm sure it's all second nature at this point. I think the courageous ones were the two younger groups who had to play alongside a figure as big as Bob. ;)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Good point. I would have been terrified knowing that Bob Dylan was going to be on stage. Still managed to pull off a great show I think.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Yes I agree as well. I didn't watch the Grammys but from what people are telling me they thought it was the best performance that night.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online