Most Underrated Rock Band (One Choice Only!)

Reaction score
Glad you like them but too hard rock is something I have never heard about them:grinthumb

:heheh:
I like things to be a bit more relaxed, for instance, I mentioned Nuthin' Fancy from Skynyrd.. i much prefer Gimme Back My Bulletts to Nuthin' Fancy because there are more elements of pretty heavy rock on NF.. It's a pretty subtle thing for me, but I really have to be in the right mood to listen if something has a bit too much grit:D

pistolpete

Reaction score
I'm gonna go with this guy:

TomPettyDebutCover.jpg

I know he's a legend, but I still don't think he gets his fair due. He should be on Springsteen's level if you ask me.

Petty was my first thought when I saw this thread too. I think most people like Petty, but they should like him a lot more. Best thing about him...he's still going just as strong after 30 years.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Stone Temple Pilots are very underrated in the UK, in the US and Canada they are huge, but here they are virtually unheard of, I checked and their last single they even bothered releasing in the UK made it to #154 on the charts, and their latest amazing album made only it to #80 on the UK album chart. But for me they are as good and as wonderfully 'grungey' as Pearl Jam or Alice in Chain or anyone.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Other people have listed more than one so I'll list five:

The Turtles
Flash & the Pan
Mary's Danish
The Faces and, yes
The Monkees

Let the arguments commence.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score