Most Underrated Rock Band (One Choice Only!)

Reaction score
I am going to go with a local band that had some national play but should have been bigger-Nantucket.They still are out playing the occasional show

I have a few songs from them, they have some great harmonies.. To me, they have the harder rock feel of Skynyrd on Nuthin' Fancy even Blackfootish, but the harmonies of the Eagles.. it's a little too hard rock for me, but I do like Quite Like You quite a bit:D

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
eberg - Heartbreaker, Never Gonna Take Your Lies, Quite Like You, Real Romance, She's No Good - are my favorites from the first Nantucket album...

And yes, aero - I agree, it's a great cover too. All guys can relate to that lobster!

:heheh:

Fever

Reaction score
I have a few songs from them, they have some great harmonies.. To me, they have the harder rock feel of Skynyrd on Nuthin' Fancy even Blackfootish, but the harmonies of the Eagles.. it's a little too hard rock for me, but I do like Quite Like You quite a bit:D

Glad you like them but too hard rock is something I have never heard about them:grinthumb

Fever

Reaction score
Two members of Nantucket formed a band called PKM for *** Wee Watson,Kenny Soule and Michael Gardner.Mike's now suffering from Parkinson's.They had a benefit concert last year where PKM and Nantucket played.Mike is on guitar and lead vocals

From the benefit and I am in the crowd somewhere.

Reaction score
Ten Years After. They never achieved the same fame as some of their contemporaries and I don't understand why.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online