most energetic lead singer

Breeze33

Reaction score
Saw maiden in 80 at Plymouth fiesta. Loved them all. Dianno is forgotten man due to his criminal activity and Bruce being absolutely brilliant always. But what about Biff? Loved him and Saxon pre America love in.

Contrarian1

Reaction score
When I saw maiden last year, Bruce was running around the stage like it was a marathon.
Paul Stanley seemed to be a ball of energy for most of KISSs run.

Mark Nesser

Reaction score
How many people here remember the 80's Metal band called WYZDOM??? I finally got a "lost" live VHS tape of the metal band WYZDOM, digitally transferred. I thought you might be interested in seeing it, because it's very old and rare footage and I don't think most people on this forum ever got to see them perform live. I posted one of the songs "Voice Of Rebellion" to Youtube. Can you please leave a positive comment on the video, if you like it? Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSiwYljF4QE

Cozy 4ever

Reaction score
I will go with Ian Gillan, that cat could play the bongos, whip his hair and dance around in a crazy frenzy all while STILL singing ten thousand times better than Plant!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I will go with Ian Gillan, that cat could play the bongos, whip his hair and dance around in a crazy frenzy all while STILL singing ten thousand times better than Plant!

Plant is by FAR the weakest link in LZ. Never thought he was anything memorable in his live shows (either stage presence or in voice). I'd definitely watch and listen to Ian 100 times out of 100 over Plant.

Last edited:

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
@Lynch is absolutely correct, and Gillan is a thousand times the frontman than Plant. I honestly think Plant sucks, Zeppelin's quality comes from the musicianship, not the lyrics or vocals. A lot of it is filler hot shit, and Plant's vocals don't do it justice when he goes off on the ooh ooh ahh ahh hoochie coochie bullshit tangent sounds.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online