Most Embarrassing Thing Your Favorite Music Artists Have Done!

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
The most embarrasing thing David Lee Roth has ever done was his Bluegrass album Strumming With The Devil. :wtf:

The second most embarrassing thing David Lee Roth has ever done was getting arrested for buying a five dollar bag of weed in a New York City public park.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
The most embarrasing thing David Lee Roth has ever done was his Bluegrass album Strumming With The Devil. :wtf:

I thought "Strumming With The Devil" was hilarious. :lmao: Honestly, I don't think Diamond Dave put that album out trying to be serious. There is just no way that he could have been.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Back to the Osbourne's:

:ec:

Gawd! I love Ozzy :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Despite his years of being the anti-Christ Ozzy is just such a goofy old man. :heheh:

One thing I've noticed with the Osbournes though is that when you watch them with the "bleeps" they're hilarious but once you take them out then they just seem really dysfunctional and a bit disturbing.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Although I wouldn't classify Garth Brooks as one of my favorites, he did have some stuff I liked and his attempt at a 'rock' album has to be counted as one of the most embarrassing things any major star has ever done.

Garth, what were you thinking?:wtf:

apg_brooks_gaines_081118_ssh.jpg

There was actually a couple of songs that I liked on that Chris Gaines album, however on the whole, it was pretty poor.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Back to the Osbourne's:

:ec:

Gawd! I love Ozzy :)

:lmao: I watched that whole series.. He's a hoot.. Him and the dogs always had issues. But dam.. they had like 6 dogs and they would crap and piss all over the house.. If I remember right.. Ozzy had a thing for Jacks English Bulldog.. That dog was cool..:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Although I wouldn't classify Garth Brooks as one of my favorites, he did have some stuff I liked and his attempt at a 'rock' album has to be counted as one of the most embarrassing things any major star has ever done.

Garth, what were you thinking?:wtf:

apg_brooks_gaines_081118_ssh.jpg

I thought the whole "Chris Gains" concept was pretty cool myself. I have the CD, too. But I will agree, Garth serves the country community much better than he serves the rock community :cheers:

:lmao: I watched that whole series.. He's a hoot.. Him and the dogs always had issues. But dam.. they had like 6 dogs and they would crap and piss all over the house.. If I remember right.. Ozzy had a thing for Jacks English Bulldog.. That dog was cool..:grinthumb

I miss that series.....I thought it was cool at how dysfunctional they were but yet it made them seem "human".

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Despite his years of being the anti-Christ Ozzy is just such a goofy old man. :heheh:

One thing I've noticed with the Osbournes though is that when you watch them with the "bleeps" they're hilarious but once you take them out then they just seem really dysfunctional and a bit disturbing.

The bleeps I agree is what makes it funny.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Paul McCartney would get in most bands on his bass playing ability alone nevermind his songwriting and vocal prowess. He is a legend but what's this all about.

I don't know this is pretty damn awesome IMO :heheh:

I mean sure it isn't your standard Paul McCartney but I had this along time ago and I now have it again on DVD within the McCartney animated collection!!

My kids love it...the sound is fabulous...the score the production...Paul doing all the voices. My kids love this. Great story.

It's better with the complete story though.

I see what you mean though sox! I see you're from England and do they still have Rupert out there?? Was that the turn off?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online