Most Embarrassing Thing Your Favorite Music Artists Have Done!

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Sarah Blasko was found "cooling off" in Kate Miller-Heidke's refridgerator after a gig last year. Kate even snatched a million dollar photo:

Sarah_Blasko_refrigerator.jpg

And according to the article, she stepped on the lettuce! :heheh:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Paul McCartney would get in most bands on his bass playing ability alone nevermind his songwriting and vocal prowess. He is a legend but what's this all about.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This was classic! Eddie Vedder back in 1998 leading the song "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" at a Cub's game........he was intoxicated and changed the lyrics to "Buy me some Penis and Crack" :lmao:

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
PIG SUCKING ON A ******!
:heheh: funny S & S I had the opposite reaction to that picture. I was only a mild Tori fan when Boys for Pele came out. I remember the day I bought the album and saw that Pig and Tori. First comment was awesome!!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
:heheh: funny S & S I had the opposite reaction to that picture. I was only a mild Tori fan when Boys for Pele came out. I remember the day I bought the album and saw that Pig and Tori. First comment was awesome!!!

It was my first Tori album and I ended up loving the music but as a youngster I had a hard time explaining that one. I'm sure you understand the humor of trying to explain to your parents that Tori was trying to be an artist when she was practicing to most what is similar in context to beastiality. :lmao: I've since just learned to appreciate that eccentricities are part of a great artist and if I don't get it I can at least chuckle at them as long as the music holds up! :grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Britney isn't like a total favorite.. I like some of her stuff.. But OH MAN!! When she went and did this..
britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

I was really floored and felt bad for her..:wtf: Painfull media attention after that. She might be making a slow recovery but I stopped paying attention to her music after that..

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
There isn't much I'm embarrased by with the artists I love but to play I should pick something.

I would have to say during Ringo's hazy period.... WHY the other Beatles would offer Ringo their crappy throw away songs and Ringo was out of it enough to accept them and record them is beyond me!

So glad he makes good records again for the last 15 years.

George dumped this on him

Paul giving old Richard this throwaway cut that we all know he wouldn't have used

I wanted to add Lennon's Cookin' in the Kitchen of Love, but there was no Ringo clip I could find, so I had to use an old Lennon demo to give you the idea

Sorry John...sorry George.....R. I. P.

..and Paul...you guys during that time could have offered up something a little better. :lmao:

Last edited:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: Most Embarassing Thing Your Favorite Music Artists Have Done!

Was it embarrassing when Peter Gabriel did it?
no, i don't get embarrassed by what entertainers do on stage, same with Billy, however that doesn't make it any less ridiculous looking and Peter Gabriel looked plenty ridiculous plenty of times.

:cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.