Monster New All-Star Horn Band!

Steve Wiest

Reaction score
Hello Rocked Out Forum Members! I'm thrilled to introduce all of you Heroic Folk to my new All-Star horn band:

Vinyl Hampdin

This is truly a super-group made up of Grammy and Juno winning virtuoso musicians with one goal: establishing a modern rock-funk-pop horn band (original music and super-arranged covers with an astounding horn section, a deep, DEEP-pocket rhythm section and one of the most stunning vocalists on the planet today...no brag, just fact!) that operates under the idea of "What would Chicago, BS&T, T.O.P. et al sound like if they started out today?

Check out our new single:

And some arrangements of a couple of classics:

And, how about another rocked out original?

These vids are all filmed and directed by Grammy-winning cinematographer Andy LaViolette of Snarky Puppy fame.

We are SERIOUS folks! I believe that there is a HUGE audience for well-played acoustic horn band rock and we would love your help in spreading the word! The next phase for this group is to get out on the road and bring this groovin' fun to YOUR neighborhood:phones:

To learn more and to help make that a reality, here is all of our goodies:

Who is Vinyl Hampdin?

What do folks think about us?

Where can you get our CD?

Where can you get our LP? (RED vinyl, of course!;))

Thanks for checking this out everyone! Please sign up for our newsletter and email updates, and let's stay in touch! In the meantime...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.