MonaLisa Twins - Why I love their music so much

Jung Roe

Reaction score
MonaLisa Twins have posted a new single (original) for their new album coming up. The song and video is so charming with a wonderfully catchy melody. Singing and harmonies are heartwarming. The ladies are stunning.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
MonaLisa Twins released a new video today for their original song "Count On Me" from their album Orange. It's a beautiful ballad, with heartwarming vocals and harmonies, and soothing guitar work. The poetic lyrics is about hope and how everything will work out, and standing by the ones you love.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
MonaLisa Twins just posted this new video. Their harmonies are fantastic doing amazing justice to this Who classic.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
MonaLisa Twins posted their latest new music video, of a Beatles classic, Here Comes The Sun.
Supremely beautiful with those wonderful harmonies and guitar sounds. Played with so much passion and sensitivity, evokes much emotions.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
My heart sings with Mona and Lisa's version of this classic Kinks song. The guitar sounds soooo good, and love the harmonies they added.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
The MonaLisa Twins released their long awaited 3rd original album "Why" today, along with a video of their single off the album "Make Show".

The video is absolutely fantastic! The choreography is top notch superb. Mona and Lisa's facial expressions are so stunning and alluring, wow! I’ve never seen clown faces so gorgeous before.

Make Show, and all the songs on the new album “Why?” have a wonderful modern feel to them, and the vocals and harmonies are supremely dynamic and beautiful, and the instrumentation is complex and breathtaking, all evoking deep emotion and passion, that is so moving. The drumming is stellar, performed by Mona Wagner doing the drums to kick off the song. The guitar work by Lisa Wagner is out of this world, and I can’t get enough of that guitar progression here, it sounds brilliant.

MonaLisa Twins music is truly pushing the envelope into an innovative new modern style all their own, inspired by the great rock legends of the 60s, that is so refreshing and mesmerizing. The songs all have so much depth and meaning with brilliant composition and music effects that tugs at the emotions in the most wonderful way. It will make you feel ALIVE! Their creative and innovative song writing has created an amazing work of art masterpiece album.
Absolutely love the new music and sound.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
Mona and Lisa just posted this new video of a lesser known Paul McCartney song that they express so beautifully and elegantly. The song reminisces of times past. Ever walk into an antique store to find mementos and beautiful antiques once treasured by people, that now sit untouched looking for a new admirer. If those items could talk, they would hold stories of so many wonderful precious moments of peoples lives.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
The MonaLisa Twins released a new original song from their latest masterpiece album "WHY?"
Inspired song with brilliant musicianship.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
The MonaLisa Twins released their video to their original single "Any Other Day". It is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, melts my heart.

“Any Other Day” belongs right up there alongside “Here, There, and Everywhere,” “Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head,” and the Carpenter’s “Close to You.” Just gorgeous."

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlineclass

Members online