MonaLisa Twins - Why I love their music so much

Jung Roe

Reaction score
The Beatles always sound so awesome when these ladies cover them in their own unique style, honoring the Beatles original.

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Beep-beep-a-beep-beep yeah! :grinthumb

Their best cover IMO. So much energy and you can really tell that they love performing the Beatles' classics.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
The MonaLisa Twins just released their new single "I Bought Myself a Politician". What a brilliant song for these times.

This is such a powerful and stand out song right from its very title, so many people will get behind it. Its musically superb with such a catchy melody, and the lyrics are brilliant expressing a message that is so true and at the core of the politics behind so many troubled countries today. Absolutely remarkable song writing, in the league of the great music legends. This is truly a remarkable bombshell of a song and the people are gonna love it!

Last edited:

Jung Roe

Reaction score
A new MonaLisa Twins video posted today, "Stuck In The Middle With You". Sounds so awesome.
There's no style these ladies can't do with perfection and great finesse like they do.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
MonaLisa Twins posted this video today. This should liven up any Sunday Afternoon. One a golden nugget of a performance.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
The MonaLisa Twins released a new video today. One of my favourite songs off of the Beatles Rubber Soul album. Mona and Lisa capture the raw essences of the song elegantly. Outstanding guitar works and vocals.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
On Dec 8 1980, I remember I was in my room doing homework at night when I heard on the radio the news out of New York. The loss of John Lennon was all everyone talked about the next day. Such a tragic loss to the world of a great man.

Still A Friend of Mine is a song about John Lennon written by MonaLisa Twins in his honor:

Jung Roe

Reaction score
MonaLisa Twins just released a new original song of theirs. Have a listen.

My reaction:
I feel the song takes me on an emotional ride full of joy, sadness, tension, wonder, awe, passion, and longing. The singing and harmonies are so beautiful, the guitar work has a powerful melodic drive throughout that is captivating, and that wonderful keyboard harpsichord/clavichord run skyrockets my spirit into the lofty sky. The video perfectly complements the song visually, and I imagine Lisa so adorably portrayed like a songbird holding her red balloon that is everything special and dear to her. In the end when the balloon is released, there is an incredible feeling of release and peaceful resolution that I feel. It’s all absolutely brilliant! I love it.

Jung Roe

Reaction score
MonaLisa Twins posted this absolutely delightful song from nearly a 100 years ago.

There are few things in this world that can bring instant joy and brighten the world like MonaLisa Twins music. And they did it again, love this, the wonderful Ukelele sound and their absolutely stunning beautiful harmonies! The world suddenly got brighter!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online