Mike Love, True Genius of the Beach Boys!!!

Martha Washington

eat it! it's GOOD for you
Reaction score
I was looking at Martin Q. Blank's thread and decided, it was high time that The Cult of Mike take root!!
So, here it is, a thread to worship at the sensible shoes of Rock's most underrated genius, Mike Love!!!

mikelove.gif

mike is not only cute and dreamy, his brain is so large it pokes out of the top of his head.
THAT'S why he always wears his little hat.

Last edited:

Spike

Rock & Soul Archaelogist
Reaction score
Thank you, Martha. You are providing a great public service. If The Monkees have been given the opportunity to be be reassessed as underrated geniuss, Mike Love deserves the same opportunity at redemption. And thanks also for the COOL picture. You can tell that Mike is a very hip guy.

Spike

Martha Washington

Reaction score
of course!
anybody who could write lyrics such as these must have been 8 different kinds of cool:
Be True to Your School,
Like You Would to a Girl or Guy

Last edited:

algernon

Reaction score
For anybody who hasn't heard it, Mike's rambling speech at the Beach Boys induction to the Hall of Fame is just PRICEless...he takes shots at the FAB FOUR for not having the balls the Beach Boys had...it's great!!!!!!

Rock On!

Music Lover
Reaction score
Martha Washington said:
mike is not only cute and dreamy, his brain is so large it pokes out of the top of his head. THAT'S why he always wears his little hat.

Is that his brain, or just a big lump from being beaten in the head by irate Brian Wilson and Beatles fans, who can't stand him being such a poseur? :)

Martha Washington

Reaction score
you know, you might be right.
but he's still dreamy!
can you imagine the Beach Boys music without Mike Love prancing and mincing around the stage like Liberace himself?

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
Mike has always been In the Moment...I remember seeing some hilarious footage of him as a Cultish Hippie dancing around in the late 60's...truly an Animal...and a talented one!

DocRock

Vinyl Overlord
Reaction score
...my dear old mother always told me to not say anything if you can't say anything nice about someone...so here goes...Mike? you still have some hair on your head....

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online