Mick Jagger hanging out with The Beiber

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
^^^ If no one on this forum likes Justin's music, then why do we have many threads about him? Justin is a pop star and this is supposed to be a classic rock forum. Just don't make sense.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
^^^ If no one on this forum likes Justin's music, then why do we have many threads about him? Justin is a pop star and this is supposed to be a classic rock forum. Just don't make sense.

Because not everybody here actually hates his music. I find it catchy, and he can dance and has at least some talent whereas a lot of people in the music business who started off as a pop star do not have talent.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have not written any threads for him Annie...and we are more than a "Classic Rock" forum too. I post in the threads to keep an eye on what's happening more than any other reason...he seems to bring out the worst in some people.

He doesn't faze me one way or the other, but I do find the screaming teenyboppers reaction and hysteria hilarious wherever he appears in public.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
I have not written any threads for him Annie...and we are more than a "Classic Rock" forum too. I post in the threads to keep an eye on what's happening more than any other reason...he seems to bring out the worst in some people.

And I think that is exactly why these threads are started. I wasn't implying that you were starting threads or writing in threads. It was just a general statement.

He doesn't faze me one way or the other, but I do find the screaming teenyboppers reaction and hysteria hilarious wherever he appears in public.

And I seem to remember the same teenage frenzy happening with the Beatles, with young girls fainting all over the place. A new word was even coined for it. And the reaction of most parents was the same as yours. There is nothing new under the sun.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Give Baby Boy Bieber a break. Kim Kardashian's new "song" makes him look like the new Dylan. :oyea:

:yuk::&:shock:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I don't get the Kardashian infatuation, she is pretty but she is an airhead just like Paris Hilton before her.

I have to say I never thought I would live to see the day that being famous for being famous was fashionable...:nw:

I give Bieber a slam dunk in this musical contest Jen...:D

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I don't get the Kardashian infatuation, she is pretty but she is an airhead just like Paris Hilton before her.

I have to say I never thought I would live to see the day that being famous for being famous was fashionable...:nw:

I give Bieber a slam dunk in this musical contest Jen...:D

Proof that good looks and money can get you just about anything.

And you know what's sad? There's so many beyond talented musicians/singers out there that will probably never get the change to show what they have because they haven't the resources to do so.

It's sad, really.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Yes that is what grinds my gears more than anything about the Bieber's and Montana's and before them the Jonas brothers, I have nothing personal against them but so many other Better musicians are out there making Great music and no one hears about them.

It's all about money, I think it's worse now than ever before.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online