Metallica (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Metallica

What do you guys think of Death Magnetic? Definitely way better than St. Anger IMO.

I'm not as a big of a Metallica fan as I once was but I would say that "Death Magnetic" is the best Metallica studio album since probably "The Black Album".

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I think that AC/DC, Metallica and Saxon all released top notch albums last year Tracey, great to see old bands still kickin' it all these years later.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Have to disagree Metallica > Megadeth.:D

Out of the split between Mustaine and the boys we got two bands instead of one, so I'm good with that Archon.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

You know it's funny if I wrote a poll to choose between Metallica vs Megadeth usually it's not even close always at least 3 to 1 in favour of Hetfield and the boys.(I have done that comparison twice before elsewhere.) I just like more Metallica albums than Megadeth albums so the answer is always easy for me Cosmic.:grinthumb

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score

Metallica had 3 good albums, then they became the biggest sellouts in the world. You may call cutting their hair, wearing suits, becoming more of business men then musicians, suing 12 year old boys, and making their music sound like Nickelback is changing their style, but to me, that's selling out. Megadeth are still as thrash as they ever were, so I'm going to go with Megadeth.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online