Metallica (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Metallica

Should have put No Leaf Clover and Minus Human on Reload and got rid of some of the other songs.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

^^ probably the more underated song on the best Metallica album.
Having heard some really shitty albums recently I actually can say I now can tolerate St Anger and can understand that album a bit better. I actually still consider it the worst album Metallica did but not the worst metal album around.

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Listening to Death Magnetic now, I hate The Day That Never Comes and The Unforgiven III.
The rest of the album though I can say is pretty damn solid but those 2 songs suck major balls.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Listening to Death Magnetic now, I hate The Day That Never Comes and The Unforgiven III.
The rest of the album though I can say is pretty damn solid but those 2 songs suck major balls.

I love those two, The Day That Never Comes especially! There's not much that Metallica has done that I can't stand, although there's a fair few on St Anger that I can take or leave.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I have to admit there are worse like songs as Unnamed Feeling, Purify and All Within My Hands.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I love "The Unforgiven III". :uh:

I can understand that some Metallica fans might not be happy with them using a piano but I think they use it wonderfully.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online