Men At Work (Official Thread)

Panorama

Reaction score
I always loved Men At Work... Who Can It Be Now, Down Under, Be Good Johnny, Overkill, It's A Mistake, High Wire... all great songs.

I thought Lazlo Bane did a great job with this cover of Overkill (cameo by Colin Hay - the look on his face at 3:23 is fantastic).

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Definitely one of the top 80's bands. I loved the obvious songs, along with some of the other album tracks.

It's been so long since I owned the albums though, I can't remember which "other" ones. I had Colin's Looking For Jack at one time too.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Yeah,I thought Colin Hay and Co. were really cool.Unfortunately,it didn't take long for them to wind up in the "where are they now" file.Their 1983 Billboard number one "Down Under" is an unmistakable '80's classic,as well as the video.I also very much enjoyed their 1992 hit "Overkill" a rather haunting but really nice record.................

Aero

Reaction score
Men At Work were a great band and their first album was one of the best of the 80s.

I Can See It In Your Eyes is probably my favorite cut on that record and is nearly as good as the hit singles on there.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online