Who wins?

• Megadeth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metallica

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beady Eye

Reaction score
Dave Mustaine and Metallica was supposed to be a match made in heaven but didn't work out in the end due to Mustaine's antics.
The result was two awesome metal bands in Metallica and Megadeth. But what if Mustaine would have shown some restraint earlier and remained with Metallica?
We would miss everything that Megadeth ever created, but probably would have had an edgier Metallica due to the inclusion of Dave Mustaine, a true character and genius.

So who wins this battle?
- Megadeth
- Metallica
- a Mustaine Metallica minus Megadeth

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The fans don't win I can say that much without Megadeth's music. This is an example of that expression of things happen for a reason. Mustaine wouldn't have lasted long in Metallica regardless due to his and James egos.

Beady Eye

Reaction score
The fans don't win I can say that much without Megadeth's music. This is an example of that expression of things happen for a reason. Mustaine wouldn't have lasted long in Metallica regardless due to his and James egos.

When I listen to Metallica interviews, I can see how the cerebral Dave Mustaine simply doesn't fit into Metallica. No offense, but Kirk Hammett and Lars Ulrich aren't exactly en par with Mustaine on an intellectual level. Maybe it's all for the best, I don't particularly like Metallica but can appreciate their quality. I certainly know that I wouldn't want to miss Megadeth!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online