Masterplan (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Albums

Let's talk about a European Power/Heavy Metal supergroup, Masterplan. Made up of some very talented individuals, Jorn Lande, Roland Grapow, Uli Kusch, Jan S. Eckert and Axel Mackenrott.
This is one instance where the combination of talented musicians lives up to it's promise. Masterplan has only released 4 full length CD's, but I think they've maintained a very high standard.

Here's a song of their 2003 debut, "Spirit Never Die"

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Currently giving Spirit Never Die a listen, so far I really really like it. I don't have much time at the moment to check out more, but I will come back here and look for more from these guys. They are definitely up my alley.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Thanks for checking them out P&C, I am going to play all four of their albums today.:D

NWOBHMFan

Reaction score
High class Euro metal indeed. The Jorn-less MK II is a bit iffy for me but certainly back to normal with Time to be King. Properly powerfull stuff with melodic touches.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am playing MK II now, I think Mike DiMeo does a fine job, it still has the Masterplan feel...I like this album.

Mr. T

Reaction score
Another band I've been meaning to get around to. I'll be checking them out. I like Jorn's solo stuff and his stuff with Russell Allen. So much music... so little time. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am doing threads for them as well TUNEZ, seeing they are all tied together.

Thanks for stopping by.

Start with the Debut, you can't miss with that one.:hab:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Back For My Life

...is a killer track and a killer video!! I like these guys!! I thought it was cool to see Roland and Uli together! Jorn has an awesome voice!

Mr. T

Reaction score
Grabbed the debut as you suggested LG... first spin sounds great! I'll have to dig further for the rest. :cheers2

Mr. T

Reaction score
Well what do ya know? Somehow the other 3 found their way onto my puter also!! :heheh:

Good shtuff LG! :cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online