Master of Puppets or Rust In Peace?

Master of Puppets or Rust In Peace?

• Total voters

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
For me, this is waaaay too easy. Master crushes Rust. Both albums among each band's best, but I can listen to Master all day long. Rust only ever so often and I couldn't play it on "repeat" like I could with MoP.

:oy:

E-Z

Reaction score
I only heard Master of Puppets all the way through once many years ago and don't really remember it but Rust in Peace I have heard a couple of dozen times in the past and thought it was one of Megadeth's better albums but I won't vote because it wouldn't be fair to Metallica.

E-Z

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I like Metallica, they are almost orchestral in their early works, but I don't listen to them post-AJFA because I don't think their discography is that consistent with quality, unlike Mustaine's band.

I'm just giving Metallica fans shit, so don't mind me.

I respect Metallica, but think they are slightly overrated.

I love early Metallica but they are HIGHLY overrated. People act as though they are the alfa and the omega.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love early Metallica but they are HIGHLY overrated. People act as though they are the alfa and the omega.
I think the Big Four concept overall just adds to that overrated status because no way could any have been more deserving of that spot over bands like Overkill, Exodus, Testament, Heathen etc.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online