Madonna's Brother Homeless - Lives Under Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I'm not bringing up ''haters'' and calling people ''haters'' if they disagree with me...

You Madonna fans are. :grinthumb

you guys are turning it personal. :)

Pay attention.

I never said the word "hater"...

Funny how there are other people disagreeing with you in this thread and you still target only my responses for some reason. Hmm.

It's all good Groovy. We may disagree on a lot of things but you're still entitled to your opinions. :cheers2

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
What are you talking about?

You stated:

"At least I don't hate homeless people"

Insisting that the rest of us do. But you don't know the personal lives of everybody here to know if we do or not. So don't make such farfetch'd assumptions about a topic you clearly know nothing about.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Hey remember that guy with the great radio voice that was given a chance! :grinthumb Didn't he fall off the wagon, again!!! Seriously when you become a crutch for someone that's ALL you become. They have to figure it out themselves the hard way and decide that THEY want to become better. I say help someone out but "Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on you!"

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Love her or hate her, she's still one of the biggest pop icons ever and still making millions and laughing her way all the way to the bank! Bad publicity is still publicity! :grinthumb

Not with my money. :)

Meanwhile her brother sleeps underneath a bridge.

What a piece of shit.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No drama would unfold if this thread was related to a rocker or a metalhead, seems its only because its a popstar that it even draws the ire of this forum lol

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
You stated:

"At least I don't hate homeless people"

Insisting that the rest of us do. But you don't know the personal lives of everybody here to know if we do or not. So don't make such farfetch'd assumptions about a topic you clearly know nothing about.

Wake up...that was my reply to the ''haters'' comment.

Pay attention.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
There you go saying that again about someone you don't even know. Oh my.

I think there are much more deserving people on the planet that deserve such a title. :)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Alright. Lets move on without repeating the same thing over and over and over. Please? And without getting personal.

Or do we need to bring in a big angry gorilla to come sit on this thread for a while?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
No drama would unfold if this thread was related to a rocker or a metalhead, seems its only because its a popstar that it even draws the ire of this forum lol

If it was a rocker it'd definitely be a lot quieter! :heheh: Usually the agendas are set against the megastars in the business! :heheh:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Wake up...that was my reply to the ''haters'' comment.

I'm quite awake thanks, no necessary precautions needed.

But you also asked what I was talking about, I explained, and you backtracked, so...

this is almost not even worth my time, but it's too much fun that I honestly don't give a rats ass what your thoughts are anymore, you have an opinion, be it a very VERY slim one, but an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.