M83 (Official Thread)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Just needed the right music to hit my ears Bryan, and this album was laced with it :grinthumb Thanks you for the links, and it's true, there isn't any weak tracks at all! :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
M83
1792880.jpg

If anyone's been here long enough they know that I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of M83. They are the ambient electronica equivalent of The Smashing Pumpkins to me! Seeing that they'll be scoring the Tom Cruise Sci-Fi epic is awesome:

oblivion-movie-directed%2Bby%2BJoseph%2BKosinski.jpg

Love this track and the female vocalist adds to their sound greatly! :)

Oblivion (ft. Susanne Sundfør)

Here's a bonus track that's more score and is great as well. makes me want to see the film even more:

Starwaves

Since posting the above in my journal I've heard the whole score! It's stunning and mesmerizing! I also just found the live performance of the lead track by M83 w/ Susanne Sundfør! :bow:

Oblivion (Live ft. Susanne Sundfør)

Redneck

punk
Reaction score
Oh wow. I love this band. Especially their track "Midnight City". It's really awesome

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Oh wow. I love this band. Especially their track "Midnight City". It's really awesome

Glad you like them Redneck! They are one of those artist that keep upping their game with each album. I thought it was really cool that they scored a movie as there music really has a visual feel to it. I'm really curious how they are going to top their epic double album on the next album. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online