Lyrics Websites

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
For many many years, I've visited numerous song lyrics web sites and every time I do, I start off with the same reaction...

:banghead:

Is there ONE single lyrics site out there that doesn't have some ****ing cell phone ringtone popup on it??!?!? I get SO sick and tired of trying to get rid of that stuff every time I want to check out some lyrics. Sometimes there are two or three. No, one isn't enough, we need numerous popups to get the point across. :mad

So I have two questions for you: 1) does this bother the rest of you as much a it does me? 2) have any of you been lucky enough to find a site that doesn't ****** your monitor with ringtone popups? If so, please share

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
I've found that some artists have their own websites with their songs' lyrics on them, but since this is not always the case I'll try to find the source on a youtube video or something, just to avoid all that garbage that assaults every lyric site I've ever seen.

Totally irritates the hell out of me.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I too find it quite annoying seeing as how I've never owned a cellphone in my life.

But for me what is worse is when the lyrics aren't even correct. I see the craziest things. So many of the Immortal Technique lyrics I look up mess up pretty much all the names and references. It's like "gee, good to know people are understanding these songs..."

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online