Love and Death

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
Brian "Head" Welch's new band, Love and Death.

Brian "Head" Welch - Guitars/Vocals
Michael Valentine - Bass
Dan Johnson - Drums
J.R. Bareis - Guitars

http://www.loveanddeathmusic.com
Love and Death | Facebook

They recently released their new EP:

chemicalsep.jpg

This is their first promotional single..

This is Love & Death's cover of Devo's 1980 single "Whip It". This rendition features guest vocalist Matt Baird from Spoken

Musically Love and Death (as with Brian’s past album) is certainly reminiscent of Brian’s KoRn roots. This should not surprise anyone considering Brian was a founding member. From the arrangement of the songs to the style and tone of the music the listener is reminded of the hit band from Brian’s past. Brian even uses many of the vocal stylings that Jonathan Davis (front man of KoRn) used/uses. Again, this shouldn’t surprise anyone who has listened to Welch’s last release.​

zephead

Scream for CREAM!
Reaction score
Just listened to Paralyzed. Definitely has a lot of Korn feel to the song. Hardly surprising given Brian was the founding member.
I would have liked it better had it sounded different from Korn. I think the point of starting a new band should be to do something new and try out different things.
All said, Paralyzed is still a very good song.
Thanks for the thread.

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
Just listened to Paralyzed. Definitely has a lot of Korn feel to the song. Hardly surprising given Brian was the founding member.
I would have liked it better had it sounded different from Korn. I think the point of starting a new band should be to do something new and try out different things.
All said, Paralyzed is still a very good song.
Thanks for the thread.
I'm glad you like them too.. and I 100% agree with you.. i was excpeting a fresh new sound different from Korn, but I guess Head can't help it but to sound like that :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online

No members online now.