LMFAO (Official Thread)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Re: Lmfao

Actually Jen, the Neil Young part was played by Jimmy Fallon but it's an awesome impression. i like how Bruce was kind of satiring himself though. The whole thing was fun! :heheh:

Jimmy Fallon does a great impression of Neil. Others too. :grinthumb

Then there was this one with 'Neil' and Bruce doing Willow Smith's 'Whip My Hair'. :heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

I don't think I could even name you five Neil Young songs. There's just some classic artists I never really could get into babe! :grinthumb

Here's another crazy LMFAO video.

Sorry for Party Rocking

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Jimmy Fallon does a great impression of Neil. Others too. :grinthumb

Then there was this one with 'Neil' and Bruce doing Willow Smith's 'Whip My Hair'. :heheh:

Oh, so they have done this before! Past SNL I don't know much about Jimmy. Does Bruce frequent his show JG?

JerseyGirl

Reaction score

Oh, so they have done this before! Past SNL I don't know much about Jimmy. Does Bruce frequent his show JG?

He's been on a few times. This past week Jimmy did a whole week for Bruce. He's a huge fan of his. It was so funny when he (Jimmy) was performing with the band using the cowbell. It was like his dream came true...all smiles. :heheh:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I have been converted to a fan by a few good nights drinking scotch with a good friend, and the sheer ridiculosity of LMFAO's music. :heheh: They're crazy and I know it!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you'd ever catch me buying an LMFAO album but I have enjoyed their "hits". They are self-described "party rockers" and we'll just let them think that. :heheh: But one thing is for sure... their music is definitely fist-pumping, booty-shaking club hopper material to the tenth degree. :grinthumb

This was their first single:

I'm In Miami Bitch

I remember posting a light show someone had made for Halloween on their home featuring "Party Rock Anthem", well it turns out they made a Kia commercial while visiting the house.

These guys are a hoot! :****:

lmfao0620copy.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online