LMFAO (Official Thread)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: Lmfao

They are catchy Slippy. I guess if I had to choose one LMFAO song I liked, it'd be this one:

Reaction score

I fell in love with this song! The first time I heard it i loved it. Can't get enough of the music video either, haha. Just got an "everyday I'm shuffling" too! Oh boy, I'm turning into the shuffle zombie!Well, as the guy says, "it will get in your bones!"

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I finally get this.. Today I went on You Tube looking for video's from my High school and I watched this..

I thought ... WTF is this shit.. I was thinking it was going to be a "Break Dance" contest, but the guys never did any floor work..

Then I clicked on This one..

Then it hit me.. OMG.. it's a frikkin dance that kids are doing these days.. I mean.. It's like something that goes beyond Happy Feet..

I just have to say.. WOW!! The shit kids do for fun these days..:wtf:

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score

I just have to say.. WOW!! The shit kids do for fun these days..:wtf:

Hehe but you've got to admit, that's word for word what pretty much every generation has said about the new dances that come out. I've no doubt they were saying that about the Jitterbug in the 30s and 40s.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

My sister calls their song "I'm Sexy And I Know It" as "Winky Song." I had to watch the videoclip to understand what she meant.

:wtf:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online