Little Guitars sample & Mr. Big

Dairenn

Recording Artist
Reaction score
Hi all,

Here's a casual video of me just messing around. I just cleaned up my office studio and the Tele was sounding warm that night, so I decided to get out my PowerShot A680, and tape a couple of videos. There are some mistakes at the end of "Green Tinted Sixties Mind" and I think I had a bit more gain on "Little Guitars" than there should have been but I still like these takes nonetheless. :)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Hi all,

Here's a casual video of me just messing around. I just cleaned up my office studio and the Tele was sounding warm that night, so I decided to get out my PowerShot A680, and tape a couple of videos. There are some mistakes at the end of "Green Tinted Sixties Mind" and I think I had a bit more gain on "Little Guitars" than there should have been but I still like these takes nonetheless. :)

Just saw and watch this. Good job man. pretty cool. And a nice job on recreating that VH tone.

:grinthumb

Dairenn

Recording Artist
Reaction score
I removed the video in the first post since you have deleted it from YT. :tongue:

Much thanks! I was going to make the edit myself but after a while, the author is unable to edit their own posts.

That's probably one of my favorite intros EVH ever composed so I had to learn it. It is really weird because he uses that strange "mini Les Paul" Gibson on the recording (and in the early 80s, live) and I'm playing on a Tele but I think most of the tone on that track comes from that swirly chorus he was rolling on the whole album anyway.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online