Lily Allen (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Lily Allen Thread

Nice thread Limpy...:grinthumb

Not my usual fare when it comes to music I listen to, but she is talented.

I agree with my esteemed friend Whaler, I enjoy hearing the accent when some artists sing.

It always amazed me that when you listen to an artist like Elton John, only a few words give away the fact he's British. Then you listen to Joe Strummer sing and he's almost Cockney by comparison.

Not sure I'll get any of Lily's albums, but I enjoyed reading your thread.:hab:

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

Nice thread Limpy...:grinthumb

Not my usual fare when it comes to music I listen to, but she is talented.

I agree with my esteemed friend Whaler, I enjoy hearing the accent when some artists sing.

It always amazed me that when you listen to an artist like Elton John, only a few words give away the fact he's British. Then you listen to Joe Strummer sing and he's almost Cockney by comparison.

Not sure I'll get any of Lily's albums, but I enjoyed reading your thread.:hab:

Thankyou LG :grinthumb Definatley agree with what Whaler said with the British accesnt. She's a little different! But still glad you enjoyed the thread :D

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score

Can hear the accent loud and clear in those Missy Higgins tunes..very interesting.

Ahah I almost forgot about this clip. I really can't stand this song, but Lily is wearing an AWESOME outfit. :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
^^^ I didn't know that Sunny! She must be overjoyed, especially after all the heartache of two miscarriages.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online