Led Zeppelin Live Albums

Best LZ live album?

• Total voters

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I've been wondering which is the overall favorite for Zep live albums (excluding all bootlegs) on the forum. Which do you prefer?

BBC Sessions
2426.jpg

The Song Remains the Same
ledzeppelinremains%255B1%255D.png

How the West Was Won
l12533.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Really? That's refreshing. I posted about that one once in the LZ thread and got a lashing. :heheh:

I chose How the West Was Won. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Really? That's refreshing. I posted about that one once in the LZ thread and got a lashing. :heheh:

I chose How the West Was Won. :grinthumb

Rally!! It's one of my favorite live albums of all time!! Many times I enjoy listening to it rather than watching the movie.

:grinthumb

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Well...I am VERY familiar with The Song Remains The Same with all its mistakes and sloppiness. So much so that I can tell the difference between the original release and the errr "cleaned up" version. The BBC Sessions I've listened to unofficial releases for ages. How The West Was Won was the band at its live peak in terms of fluidity and spontaneity.

I guess I'm saying that I like all three... :D

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
How The West Was Won is very very good. The errr "cleaned up" version of TSRTS is not bad either.

joe

Reaction score
TSRTS. It was 30 years ago almost to the day that I saw the movie at the local college auditorium. I remember because here on the Pacific Northwest coast Halloween and 'shrooms are synonymous.:pullhair: TBT I haven't heard the other two albums. I haven't listened to a LZ album in...I can't remember when. Listened to so much of it back in the day.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverevans

Members online