Leaves' Eyes (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Leaves' Eyes and everything else Liv has done (Theatre Of Tragedy, solo, etc). She's definitely one of my metal ladies. The samples from the new album sound good, although I am not totally sure about the production, but that could just be the samples. Either way, I am looking forward to it and also to finally seeing them live soon.

They always have the funkiest production out of all the big female fromted symphonic metal bands....but I still love them. Got everything. :grinthumb

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
This is great news. Lots of my symph metal bands have been releasing new albums recently.

The bad news is there'll be a couple years wait before this many albums are released at once again.

There's a few versions of the band doing Hell To The Heavens live, none sound too good quality-wise.

Last edited:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
They always have the funkiest production out of all the big female fromted symphonic metal bands....but I still love them. Got everything. :grinthumb

Yeah, 9 out of 10 times Alex Krull's productions do not do the music fully justice. It's not a major thing that ruins the listening experience, but still something that strikes me every time.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Little on the fuzzy/distorted side right? At least now I know it's not just me

:heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I remember when I first bought, oh, the Elegy CD single...and thought "Oh s*** somethings wrong with my speakers"

I kept running up to them for a closer listen/inspection.

:heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not bad......low budget videos are always the best!!

Alexander Krull has some awesome hair!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
The video is decent. If you put Liv in the woods, it can't really go wrong, haha! As for the song, I find the chorus a bit too Nightwish, which is not bad, but also not really something I want from Leaves' Eyes. It doesn't lower my expectations for the album though. Singles are rarely the highlight of metal albums and none of their previous albums have disappointed me. Only a few more days til it's being released here and I am seeing the live on Thursday. As a fan of the band since the beginning and Liv from her Theatre of Tragedy days, that's a dream come true. :bow:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online