1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lana Del Rey's SNL Performance

Discussion in '2010's Music' started by Slip'nn2Darkness, Jan 18, 2012.

Lana Del Rey's SNL Performance

Poll closed Nov 13, 2012.
  1. I liked the song.. It's fine with me

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. Oh Boy!! That really could use some work

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  3. Meh!! Not My Cup Of Tea..

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  4. Other~

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. Sunny

Sunny Settled down at last and very happy.

That was pretty bad performance :uh:

Lana Del Ray’s Sydney and Melbourne shows sold out within minutes but she has also been copping flak here for her manufactured retro persona. Can’t please everyone I guess.

2. Tray73

Tray73 இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Well I will be the first to vote 'I liked the song.. It's fine with me' - I've never heard this song before and this has made me want to check Lana out more, I really like her singing style and don't think she sounds too bad here, maybe just effected by nerves a little, but I still enjoyed the performance. Maybe it's because I haven't heard the studio version and most of you guys have :confused: The only other song I've heard by Lana is Video Games, which I kind of like - there's something about it (which I can't put my finger on) that puts me off it a little - whereas this song really does appeal to me in a big way.

3. Slip'nn2Darkness

Slip'nn2Darkness Sub Sonic Soul Shaker

:grinthumb Tray.. Soot did have Blue Jeans on his profile last time I checked.. It was a studio version and frankly.. Alot different and much better.. If it's not there, then he started a thread about her. If you feel like it.. Check it out!!:cheers2

4. Tray73

Tray73 இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Will do Slip! :cheers2

5. gcczep

gcczep Ever Onward...

It was unique I'd say that much. Didn't really do anything for me though I'm all for new performers and wish them all the success. Of course, as long as they don't lip sync as well as not having to have a dance troupe around them.