Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Other~

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
OK.. I'm in no way dissing this artist but I wanted to poll this to see how you guys felt about this supposed "Bomb" Lana did on Saturday Night Live..

Watch and make a choice..

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw this the other day. It was horrible in my opinion. They're saying she may have been nervous? I don't know, maybe. Her body language was weird too.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I liked when she dropped into the chorus.. That was pretty! The rest was kinda uneasy for me.. I'll vote later after I listen to it a few more times..

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I liked when she dropped into the chorus.. That was pretty! The rest was kinda uneasy for me.. I'll vote later after I listen to it a few more times..

I could only listen once. :heheh: Here's her other performance from that night. It's all over the internet, so I kinda feel sorry for her.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I had a feeling this would be brought up and as I predicted. :heheh: IMO not the worst ever look at Ashlee Simpson's lip syncing fiasco. Also if you're going to judge an artist by one bad live performance then shame on you because she has some really good material and good live performanes under her belt. I do agree it was a big opportunity for her to shine though and she didnt. Check out her thread. :grinthumb

I think people just like to hate sometimes because they're afraid of what's new and up and coming. She has received a lot of criticism but you know what? Dont listen to her if you dont like her. Simple really. Leave her alone or at least give her a fair listen I say. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Voted Other. She looked nervous to me.

Maybe too soon to book someone before they have an album out??

:confused:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Absolutely my original thoughts MP. Also I'm willing to bet you can take just about any band or artist and somewhere along the line they have one or two truly bad performances. Doesn't make them any less awesome. :grinthumb I can see why people may not get into her though but I don't see where all the criticism I see all over the net comes from. I think she's great and it's nice to have something new and refreshing to listen to. I remember you dug her in her thread MP. Cheers. :cheers2

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I personally don't get the draw of this girl. I don't think she really sounded bad in this but I just don't really like her or her funny looking lips in general. :heheh: I guess this thing is bound to happen when you go from 0 to 90 practically overnight though.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Whether shell be a flash in the pan pretty girl or to is yet to be seen but I'm glad our resident new music guy Soots introduced us to her. :grinthumb From what
little I've read about her she could take her ego down a notch but then again it's about the music not the person.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online