Kudos to the forum

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Thanks Ember!

Two things we pride ourselves in here is people first (that includes opinions and tastes) and music!

All music has worth to it when it's making people happy.

:cheers2

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Very cool post Ember. Glad you are enjoying yourself here so far. You're posting has been a welcome addition to the site.

Here's to many many more happy posts and enjoying the site for a long time to come. :cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Ember, we should be thanking you amongst others. Us mods and admins, a lot of us have been here a long time and I know right from the start Magic, LG, I and every great mod that's joined along the way has made this place even better. The atmosphere is what we aimed for from the start but having been here a long time we as humans can get fatigued, go through real life situations that take us out of the game a little and just go through stages. When a new member comes in with the right attitude and excitements it reinvigorates all of us and makes it all worth it. I've been here two years. I'm not at my peak posting but all the new activity and great posting has given me energy again and I appreciate the compliments towards this place and all the members who've helped get it here and still are. Thank you Ember and all the new members who keep reinventing the place and keep it going! :cheers2

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Major thing I like about this forum is you can compliment staff for their efforts without being called an asskisser.
Get a lot of that garbage elsewhere, the staff efforts are often overlooked. I praise the efforts of mods and admins for this place, and the other members for making this place enjoyable :)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Major thing I like about this forum is you can compliment staff for their efforts without being called an asskisser.

No Way!! Riff.. Last time I posted a forum praise thread.. Lynch (who's a mod) said I had something brown on my upper lip!!:peek

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No Way!! Riff.. Last time I posted a forum praise thread.. Lynch (who's a mod) said I had something brown on my upper lip!!:peek

Well so much for my theory then lol another attempt at praise backfires again for Riff.

Last edited:

Ember

Reaction score
The compliment was for the forum folk as well as mods...my kissing knows no bounds I guess.
But if you'd like to eliminate yourself from the praise I'll accomodate you. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You are right about that, a forum is nothing without our members.:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online