Kudos to the forum

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
(so many ways I could answer this, but I'll behave since this is a family forum) :heheh:

656eebd4_Austin_Danger_Powers_Mike_Myers.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I would NEVER say that!

(or would I? giggle.gif)

Yeah, you would. I remember that, you meanie butt. (thank me and my fabulous memory later) ;)

Nice post Ember! You seem to have warmed up to the place and become one of the nicest additions to the forum that I've seen in a long time. Please stay around for a little while! :)

Ember

Reaction score

Ok, that just cracked me up!

Yeah, you would. I remember that, you meanie butt. (thank me and my fabulous memory later) ;)

Nice post Ember! You seem to have warmed up to the place and become one of the nicest additions to the forum that I've seen in a long time. Please stay around for a little while! :)

Thank you so much for that. You are much too kind. I just found some kindred spirits is all. :D

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Everyone who has joined in the last few months have been incredible additions. Hell, everyone who's joined since I joined have been amazing. WhalerFan, ILJP, runningshoes, etc. (i apologize if I forgot some people) All cool people.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
This is the only forum I am a member of and I feel very at home here :) Wonderful mods and lots of awesome members make it a pleasure to join in and have fun :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^This is the only fun forum I belong to as well Sunny, when I retire from CRF I don't think I'll join another one.;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online