Kudos to the forum

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I've been made to feel very welcome here by most of you and I just want to openly thank you all for that. CRF is a nice place to be and I hope to enjoy many more good times here. Thank you all.

Ember

Reaction score
Don't misunderstand me, this post was just on the heels of coming from that other forum. It was nice to know there was somewhere to go to wipe the ugliness from my brain. Kind of nice when you have your faith in humanity soiled like that and realize "Oh, wait, it's this place. Not everyone is like this". I was riding a happy high and had to post my thoughts about it. I guess it was the equivalent of posting drunk.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Your post was much much more eloquently put than any drunk post I've ever seen, Ember. (And I have seen a lot of drunk posts) :heheh:

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I love the freedom to post an opinion without getting pounced on. I love that there's a metal lover who also digs the Partridge Family. I like that I can admit not getting into 80s metal until recently, and instead of being called a poseur or an idiot, people offer listening suggestions. This is a nice place for a music fan to hang. Thanks to one and all for making it so.:tw::tm:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I thank everyone for being mature enough to post what they like and dislike without making a fuss.

I also like when people explain why they do not like a certain band. I hate reading "so-and-so sucks" without an explanation. The members here seem to do a good job of explaining things without fighting.

:tup:

:clap:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I love the freedom to post an opinion without getting pounced on. I love that there's a metal lover who also digs the Partridge Family. I like that I can admit not getting into 80s metal until recently, and instead of being called a poseur or an idiot, people offer listening suggestions. This is a nice place for a music fan to hang. Thanks to one and all for making it so.:tw::tm:

..and a Monkee Fanatic :grinthumb

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Very nice, Ember:)

I feel like CRF is kind of an online music oasis.. I've never been on another forum like here.. Also, you will never be censored here, other than certain profanity, everyone's opinion is respected:grinthumb

:uh:First few weeks I was here..I said a naughty word :heheh:

well I POSTED a pic with a naughty word ?

I got spanked right away lol
:spank:

I was embrassed but I understand ..it can take a fast turn badly..I'm reformed now ..SORT of :D

Ember

Reaction score
:uh:First few weeks I was here..I said a naughty word :heheh:

well I POSTED a pic with a naughty word ?

I got spanked right away lol
:spank:

I was embrassed but I understand ..it can take a fast turn badly..I'm reformed now ..SORT of :D

Ahahahahaaa!!! That's funny!
So....what do you have to do to get spanked around here??? ;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online