Kreator (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Picked up Violent Revolution and loved it. Another great album.

Ghetto War another stand out song.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think I finally own the entire Kreator discography which is hard because some of their albums were extremely hard to acquire even off the internet. Renewal took some finding but got a copy of it for 80 bucks which is expensive but I was willing for a rare album.

Interesting their career overall in terms of their sound. 80s was just balls out thrash even bordering close to extreme metal. The 90s albums excluding Coma took a slight industrial turn and even went almost gothic on one of their albums I think being Outcast. 2000s era kicks in and albums like Violent Revolution, Hoards of Chaos, Phantom Antichrist were Kreator returning to their roots.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol I never realised until recently why Renewal wasn't that sought after. Its easily the worst album they ever put out. Production is pathetic, music is not all that good. That is Kreator's stinker.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Yeah, Renewal is definitely NOT awesome .^^^

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see why it was so hard to find. But albums after than in the 90s I really enjoyed like Endorama.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I see why it was so hard to find. But albums after than in the 90s I really enjoyed like Endorama.

I like Endorama too. Yeah, it's not really a Kreator thrash album but it still a killer metal album IMO. Having said that Im glad they went back to their roots of harsh Germanic horde THRASH... as they do it better then anyone... again IMO.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm wondering when they will release a new album. Phantom Antichrist is quite the release to try to follow-up. Phantom is my new Kreator album with Pleasure to Kill just behind it.

Choogler

Music Addict
Reaction score
I'm wondering when they will release a new album. Phantom Antichrist is quite the release to try to follow-up. Phantom is my new Kreator album with Pleasure to Kill just behind it.

Phantom is what got me into Kreator, an amazing album! I don't usually listen to thrash but make an exception for these guys.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
now ofthem heard nothing by the seen the PTK album in locacl HMV...so should I listen to PTK album followed by. or ????????

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online

No members online now.