Korpiklaani

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is one folkish metalband I don't always like... I love the music but hate his voice 6 out of 10 songs...

Ob, IMHO, the vocals go along with the themes of the music; party, booze, hangovers, drunken stoopers......the vocals definitely fit.

I find the music rather creative, but I am like Neverlife, can't take it too seriously. It is just something that amuses me when I listen to them.

The album art is Fantastic, I have considered making a photo album of 8 x 10's of metal album art. Metal definitely has the best art work of any genre of music.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Foxy you wrote so many threads before we had the members to prime them, that is why they are dusty and covered with cobwebs.;)

My policy is to try and keep track of my threads and "Finish" them, by myself if necessary, even if no one is posting that doesn't mean they aren't being read.

Having said all that you Know my tastes by now, Opeth, Ahab, and a couple of other bands you recommended but I can't remember them now, are about as deep into the Black/Death/Doom field that I go. Clean vocals are just more enjoyable for me.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online