• KISS

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Guns ‘N Roses

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

E-Z

Reaction score
KISS no contest :headbang

"I think KISS got better with time and with different line ups during the 1980s & 1990s"

E-Z

Last edited:

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Is there a neither option?

I'll vote KISS, only for Ace Frehley. I never liked both, but I respect KISS for one fact: they are the best at putting on a good live show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Love the 3.5 GNR albums that we got from '87-'91, but after the UYI tour was done, the band was done. So much potential, but a cast that was all too toxic with each other.

KISS has had plenty of toxicity among members over the years, but in a career that has spanned 45 years, 20 studio albums, 4 'solo' albums and 5 live albums, I'll take KISS every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Not the most talented band on earth, but by far the single-most entertaining live band that I've ever seen (and I've seen a LOT of bands). They have always put on a great live show, which so many other bands don't have a clue how to do. Out of those 20 studio albums, there are only 2 or 3 that I will hardly ever listen to. The rest get played on a regular basis with a few of them getting constant play.

kiss-logo.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No contest Guns. Ill take even Chinese Democracy over anything by Kiss.

joe

Reaction score
KISS. More for nostalgic reasons. 'Alive' was one the first LP's bought. 'Appetite For Destruction' was always on the playlist back in the day on a Friday night going into town.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.