• Kiss ......Alive 2

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Bryter Later

Reaction score
:grinthumb Two awesome Live albums,but which when gets your vote :

Kiss.........Alive

Kiss.........Alive 2

( I Know Kiss have released more live albums,but these two were released in the 70s, and I apologise if we've already polled this)

Cheers, :cheers2. Bryter.

P.s, My favourite is Alive.

rtbuck

Reaction score
Kiss Alive is my favorite(This was my 2nd Kiss album(R & R Over was first) & Alive made me realize what Kiss was all about. It was a thunderous history of their first 3 albums & besides the music the Cover, gatefold, & the Booklet inside really put everything together for me & wrote its own story

Kiss Alive 2 had kind of a similar affect on me in that everything once again told a story but this time by the time this was released I had my tickets for my first Kiss Concert on January 25, 1978 so the story this album told was all about what to expect when I go see them in concert & after seeing & hearing this album I was even more psyched. I know it has been said that most of the album was done in the studio & the crowd noise was piped in but that don't matter to me because whether it was or it wasn't it still captured the excitement of a Kiss Concert

Kiss Symphony:Alive IV is my 3rd favorite Live album by Kiss barely beating out Alive III but I give the edge to Alive IV mainly because I thought the whole concept of 1 disc of Kiss playing w/ an orchestra & 1 disc of Kiss playing by themselves was awesome & something different.

Kiss Alive III is my fourth favorite but I think it is a great album & the band sounds full of energy. What brings this down for me is Alive & Alive II were so special with the packaging & overall hype & promotion & Alive III seemed thrown together with not much thought going into the cover & mistakes on the liner notes.

Kiss The Millennium Concert is my least favorite & I think this was actually supposed to be Alive IV but they were disappointed with the outcome. I think it's decent & it's great having the Original band together one more time but something seemed off a little bit. I enjoy the CD but I feel it's the worst of the Kiss Alive saga

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Bucky has corrupted me along with MP and Thumper so I have more Kiss music now than I did for decades. I will pick "Kiss Alive".

kiss-alive1.jpg

joe

Reaction score
Kiss Alive! The first Lp I bought. I lived and breathed everything Kiss when I was a kid. Kiss Alive II is also a great album.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Everyone should own Kiss Alive!

Yeah....that means you!
:heheh:

Seriously, this is hard rock at it's best.

Great album.

Spankymadoo

Reaction score
Also went with Alive! It is the only "essential" KISS album IMHO. Anyone who even remotely likes KISS (or hard rock) should own this album.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online