Truckin

Ride Captain Ride
Reaction score
Re: Max Webster

Was Kim Mitchell the singer on "Might As Well Go For Soda?"

runtfan

Reaction score

I'm a Max Webster fan too. I got turned on to them when Battle Scar came out and bought Universal Juveniles - what a great album! I've since acquired High Class In Borrowed Shoes and Best Of Max Webster - both excellent. I've also got a VHS of a live performance from 1980 I think. Sure wish I could have seen them in concert - great band!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Terry Watkinson, keyboardist for Max Webster, now lives in Winnipeg and is a painter. Some of his paintings are bringing in 4000+ USD. He is now 69 years old and doing very well as an artist.

If you want to read the full article and interview of Terry Watkinson, you can find it at the Winnipeg Free Press.

rtbuck

Reaction score

Terry Watkinson, keyboardist for Max Webster, now lives in Winnipeg and is a painter. Some of his paintings are bringing in 4000+ USD. He is now 69 years old and doing very well as an artist.

If you want to read the full article and interview of Terry Watkinson, you can find it at the Winnipeg Free Press.

Wow 69 years old??!!!!? That's really a cool article,Thanks Magic!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I didn't realize he was almost 70, and an accomplished artist. I've only been in Winnipeg once, but that trip would fill a whole page to describe.:D

I agree with Runtfan, Universal Juveniles is probably my favorite album...and when "Battlescar" is playing it must be Cranked UP!!...:rock:

Mr. T

Reaction score

Was thinking about Max Webster and decided to give this thread a :bump:

While they are definitely an acquired taste I just can't help but love their sense of humor. A Million Vacations is wacky and fun album! :D

A Million Vacations

Research (At Beach Resorts)

Night Flights

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score

I always liked MW..good musicians. Being Canadian the radio here still gives the listeners a pretty steady diet of them, partially because of Kim Mitchell's popularity.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online