Kids react to....Led Zeppelin

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Jake & Daisy (the girl with orange glasses) are awesome kids. Jackson, the long haired 13 year old, says "a bunch of voice cracks" & "sounds like the Beatles"..........such an uncool youngster.

I love reaction videos. :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Magic If I ever punched a kid...

Would it be Jackson? :heheh:

When the video started, I thought he would be the one to say he LOVED a little led for the head. He came across as a wanker, so I would say he probably is the one who gets punched in the locker room at school. My guess is.......he doesn't play rock band. :gig

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
@Magic I grew up in a school where rock music was unappreciated by 95% of the people there. My teachers praised me for it but none of my peers ever did. But yeah, I figured with the long hair he'd be a rattlehead, or something...

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score
And while I would not criticize a young kid I suspect that Jackson's parents are a couple of the douche bags I knew in college who would try to shame every classic rock fan into believing that bands like Dinosaur Jr are way better than Zeppelin or the Stones.
On what planet is this good?

I'm reminded of the scene in animal house.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Animal House is epic.....lol.

@BikerDude i can remember my first exposure to music........radio music, not the stuff the music teachers in school had us listening to.........and it was definitely what my mom liked (George Jones, Johnny Cash, etc). These kids in the reaction video most likely have parents who grew up on 90's music, the flourish of electronica and club music. So it is understandable why their reactions are so mixed.

However, by the time I was 13, I had developed my own listening tastes. FM radio was everywhere and most stations were rock oriented. I didn't see a big shift towards pop stations until the mid to late 70's, and that was disco (which I thoroughly enjoyed). My own tastes definitely didn't come from my parents!

It's all about exposure. This is why I love it when these video games use classic rock.

OldHippie

Resident Yooper
Reaction score
Jake is a hoot, so is Daisy but in a more laid back way. Long hair is, um, I wont say it. The rest of them were pretty cool too.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverevans

Members online