Justin Bieber

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Sorry but I have to say this and only this...Justin Bieber?!!:uh:

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
I don't much like him but I love the phenomenon surrounding him. And there's one song I've heard so far by him that I like...

That breakdown with Jaden Smith. So siq! Seriously, it's fantastic. People hear it and they think Justin's rapping and they roll their eyes. I'm like, that's Will Smith's kid, guys!

I think this is his latest hit so I'm hopeful he'll release more stuff that I dig in the future. I really want to like him. He's such an important artist for the zeitgeist today, I think.... It's like, there's two kinds of people in the world (figuratively), the ones who wish Justin was dead and the ones who think he's the real deal. I definitely count myself on the latter side even though I'm not a big fan of his yet.

Blah blah blah...This is a rock forum jr. And yes, I STILL with the little bastard was dead.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Like it or not, Bieber is rock. Madonna is rock. REM is rock. The Ramones are rock. Led Zeppelin is rock. The early Beatles bubble gum flavor of tunes and cover tunes was rock. All very different flavors of rock, but it's still rock.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
Like it or not, Bieber is rock. Madonna is rock. REM is rock. The Ramones are rock. Led Zeppelin is rock. The early Beatles bubble gum flavor of tunes and cover tunes was rock. All very different flavors of rock, but it's still rock.

I'm grateful to say that I only once watched a beaver video, and it was NOT rock. Rock is guitars, drums, base, and a set of swinging balls. Beaver fits none of the above--especially the later. Now, the PC media labels a bunch of crap as rock these days that is NOT rock; just look at Rolling Idiot magazine or the Rock n Roll Hall of Shame. Repeat a lie enough and it then becomes viewed by the masses as truth. But a thing is what it is. My compass is set at true north. I cant BS and sugar coat.

And the Beatles were hardley a boy band. They were created by and of themselves in Hamburg where they were hard rockers...Then Brian Epstien turned them into a manufactured image for sale in the US...But they were still a rock band underneath it all. Yeah, they were popish, but they were brilliant--and they rocked when they wanted. Beaver is bubble gum. The Beatles are genus--that's a fact beyond my control; it is what it is (just "sayin").

Julie*

Reaction score
Well,I saw all comment and I can say ''Yes,some people,excluding italian people,love Justin Bieber''!!!In Italy when you say ''Do you know Justin Bieber?'' or ''Do you like Justin Bieber?'',the people look you --> :wtf: or sometimes say you ''Do you like Biberon(in english feeder)? :oyea: Are you jocking? :omg: ''..In USA the situation is quiet!

Correct me if I wrong to speak english please ! :)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ No Bieber? Guess that means Italy has superior music tastes. Remind me to go there. :heheh:

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Blah blah blah...This is a rock forum jr. And yes, I STILL with the little bastard was dead.

I know this forum isn't technically related to the past forum... but I've been going to "classicrockforums.com" as a lover of classic rock for as long as almost anyone. No one can question my rock cred the tiniest little bit. Rock is and always will be my fave genre, but even if I stopped listening to it right this second, I'd still probably never have a larger pop collection than rock. That's how much of a head start it got.

Yet, as time goes on, the more I think hating certain types of music or artists is just straight up silly. I mean it just looks so goofy to me, seems immature. I don't much like jazz or classical but there are still songs here and there I dig. I don't have the most love in the world for the overall ethos of glam rock or hair metal but there are definitely bands within those styles that I love, and even at the genres' respective "worsts" I can respect glam rock's importance to the classic rock I love and hair metal's staunch appreciation of the almighty hook.

Music I don't like is simply irrelevant to me. To despise a pop singer, or any music artist, based on their music or their fame... seems wildly melodramatic to me.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online