Justin Bieber

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
You all should know by now how "excited" Tomcat can get at times and let fly with some of the funniest posts I've ever read in the forum...:D I always edit the really over the top ones when I see them but at least you know how he feels about an artist he's not fond of.

I have no problem with Lynch moving threads for artists to the decade they belong in, it is all rock music first before it becomes sub-categorized into compartments.

From what I can see, Bieber Fever seems to be ebbing these days...which really doesn't affect me anymore than him being all the rage.

I won't ever buy his music, go to a concert or support him in any way. But I did laugh my ass off at his commercial with Ozzy, that to me is his greatest achievement so far.:grinthumb

Clarasy

Reaction score
seriously, wtf is with these pop shit threads???? this is a ****ing rock forum! duh

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
seriously, wtf is with these pop shit threads???? this is a ****ing rock forum! duh

It's actually a "music" forum. And by definition:

Music: The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.

And that includes pop.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
It's a Classic Rock Forum

Classic Rock is a form of music. This forum is not specifically focused on classic rock either. This has been brought up so many times. It's a music forum, with the name "Classic Rock Forum". Doesn't mean the only thing we talk about is "Classic Rock".

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It really is simple to just avoid threads of music genres one hates.
The thing I love about this forum is for the most part the open mindedness to accept other peoples genre tastes.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I think it's perfectly acceptable to enjoy a wide variety of music. I enjoy just about every genre and have found it very enriching to be receptive to different genres. :)

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Well, to all you Bieber bashers, here is the news...

2012 Guinness Book of Records
Justin Bieber’s “Baby” was the “Most Popular Video of Any Kind Online,” with 463,820,304 views.

Goooooooooooooooo Justin!!!! :cheering

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online