Julian Lennon

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Am rather disappointed that this song isn't on the new CD....

Yeah Lucy is a good track...but yeah man...got the new one in the mail Saturday. Man it's worth it. It's really good. Every album is so Julian but at the same time so different from each other. :grinthumb

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Good for Julian! I hear a lot of John in his music as well. I hope this takes him places. :grinthumb

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Julian FINALLY gets some love ...:grinthumb

I'm glad ..He DOESN'T hate Yoko or Sean or even his father John..those videos are quite a few years ago Beautiful Loser :)

But it does show he's grown up and made peace with those issues. He really is a lovely person. He has a great Facebook page . Daily quotes and ispirations . And I am really happy for him..and thank you Sweaty for posting this..

Attachments

• johnjuliansean.jpg
    johnjuliansean.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 13
  • julian_lennon_john_last_photo.jpg
    julian_lennon_john_last_photo.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 13
  • cyn and julian.jpg
    cyn and julian.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
  • sean yoko julian.jpg
    sean yoko julian.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 13

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah his Facebook page is always fun to check back to and grab a few quotes to start the day.

:grinthumb

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Julian Lennon was one of my earliest pop concerts. I saw him on his tour in 1986. Sometime before this I had also recorded a tv special documenting his early performances on his first tour of America. I was quickly a fan and am still.
Obviously his lyrics and music matured and I think there is some great stuff on a few of his albums. I like something on them all for different reasons. Mr. Jordan and Help Yourself are my favorites and I listen to Photograph Smile and Everthing Changes the least.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online