Judas Priest (Official Thread)

E-Z

RAINBOW (1981-1984) the Joe Lynn Turner era
Reaction score
Tufnell Park area of North London, England.
Rob Halford appears on the BBC radio 4 'Saturday live' programme this morning 26/09/20 between 9:00-10:30am (London time). For anyone outside the UK that doesn't know what the Saturday live programme is about it is a light hearted radio programme that talks about loads of different things that listeners ring in and talk about and a guest like Rob will probably be sitting in the studio throughout the programme and would be asked his opinions occasionally on different subjects that listeners ring in about.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re-listening to several Priest albums today from the 1980s such as Point Of Entry and Ram It Down and I must admit metalheads they sound f*****g GREAT baby!!.
Point of Entry is one of my top 5 Priest albums. Has some killer tunes on there. Ram It Down has some good material just let down by bad production and mixing.

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

RAINBOW (1981-1984) the Joe Lynn Turner era
Reaction score
Tufnell Park area of North London, England.
Point of Entry is one of my top 5 Priest albums. Has some killer tunes on there. Ram It Down has some good material just let down by bad production and mixing.
Totally agree Riff I rate Point Of Entry very highly amongst the Priest albums released between Sin After Sin in 1977 & Painkiller in 1990 it's a very satisfying listen from start to finish.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel Torment

Members online